Ever accidently deleted something that you wanted back? And failed, when tried to do so? Now, this won’t happen AGAIN!
ReclaiMe data recovery software is a new software out in the market that recovers lost data using the very latest and modern techniques and algorithms. It is Windows-based and works to undelete, unformat & recover data that is lost in any way. It works with most of the media, and supports a large number of filesystems like NTFS, FAT, exFAT, etc. It can also recover RAW filesystem drives. And, it is also capable of recovering data from a MAC storage device which use the HFS (Mac OS Standard), HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) or UFS filesystems (such as Apple iPod, iPhone, etc.) :)Recovering data using ReclaiMe is not at all a complicated or complex process. Though, due to it’s features it might seem complicated but let me tell you, it’s not. You don’t need to be a techy person to use this software, it’s very simple to use it.
Here’s how you do it:
- Install & Launch ReclaiMe (download here).
- Select your drive from the list of devices.
- Click “Start” to begin the recovery process.
- Click “Save” to save the recovered data.
- Never install ReclaiMe on the device from which you want to recover data.
- Never save the data on the same drive from which it is recovered.
- ReclaiMe works only on Windows, not on Apple Mac.